The policy does not apply to the procedures and practices followed by entities that are not managed, owned or controlled by HitCoin.IN or to the people that are not engaged, employed or managed by HitCoin.IN.
Information Collected and it’s Use
- Information you provide – Based on the service you use, you might be providing the information such as your name (including first and last name), email address, mobile phone number, contact address, demographic profile, and preferences. We may combine the information you submit under your account with information from other services or third parties in order to provide you with a better experience and to improve the quality of our services.
- Cookies - When you visit HitCoin.IN or one of our network partners, we send one or more cookies, a small file containing a set of characters, to your computer or other device that uniquely identifies your session in web browser. We use this data to improve our search and advertising services.
- Log information – When you access HitCoin.IN services, our web servers automatically record information that your browser sends to a website you visit. These server logs may includes the information as your web request, IP address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser. We may also collect information such as the pages you visit, the links you access on our site etc.
How is the information collected?
- Anonymous traffic information is collected from you when you visit our site.
- We collect the personally identifiable information from you when you register with us. We use this information to contact you about the services you are using on our site and services in which you have expressed interest. We will collect personally identifiable information about you only as part of a voluntary registration process, on-line survey, or contest or any combination thereof.
- Our advertisers may collect anonymous traffic information from their own assigned cookies to your browser. We are the sole owners of your information collected by us at several different points on our website.
How is the information used?
- Providing our online services, customizing the content displayed and advertising.
- Auditing, and analysis in order to improve our services.
- Communication such as new features released, newsletters, special offers, password reminders and registration confirmation.
- Track your entries and progress in contests.
- Protecting the rights or property of HitCoin.IN or our users
- Developing new services.
Sharing of the Information: We do not share or rent your email addresses with third parties except our agents and alliance partners.
Agents: We use the services of our enabling partners such as outside shipping companies, resellers, business associates to fulfill orders. These entities do not retain, store, share or use personally identifiable information for any other purposes.
Alliance Partners:We will share your information with our Alliance Partners who work with us or on our behalf to help provide you the services.
We may share email addresses with our agents and alliance partners. The agents and alliance partners use the email address to confirm the deliveries, send notices and offer services related to the service.
We do not rent, sell or share your personal information and we will not disclose any of your personally identifiable information to third parties unless:
- we have your permission to provide products or services you have requested
- in special circumstances such as compliance with subpoenas, court orders, requests/order from legal authorities or law enforcement agencies requiring such disclosure
We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable and email address information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our Web site. We share your information with advertisers on an aggregate basis only.
Choice of Providing the Information Supplying personally identifiable information is entirely voluntary. You are not required to register with us in order to use our sites. However, we offer some services only to visitors who do register.
Protection and Control of the Information To protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control, we have in place appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures. For example, our servers are accessible only to authorized personnel and that your information is shared with respective personnel on need to know basis to complete the transaction and to provide the services requested by you.
Although we will endeavor to safeguard the confidentiality of your personally identifiable information, transmissions made by means of the Internet cannot be made absolutely secure. By using this site, you agree that we will have no liability for disclosure of your information due to errors in transmission or unauthorized acts of third parties.
Regarding Policy Updates